SilverFire Hunter Stainless Steel Chimney Stove Wood Burning
- Indoor & outdoor use
- Natural draft, twigs or field scrub only required fuel!
- Portable, lightweight, cleaner & faster cooking
- First disaster, emergency, recreation, home stove that can be used indoors
- Backyards, patios, home gourmet cook use!
The SilverFire® Hunter is a portable natural draft wood stove designed for both outdoor & indoor use with the supplied chimney. The Hunter is a top-lit updraft gasifier (TLUD) - it is designed to circulate the air in a particular way that makes it more efficient. Some dry branches, twigs, leaves or any flammable biomass will be enough to get a nice clean burn going that will rapidly boil a pot of water. A small amount of wood is enough to cook an excellent meal without feeding in any additional sticks.
The stove is easy to assemble with each part fitting together neatly and all of them fit inside the main body to save space for storage after use. It looks nice and is durable, well made from stainless steel. Operating it is also simple - just top light it like a candle, no continuous feeding required, it is incredibly efficient at converting biomass into heat leaving only little fine ash. To fine tune your flame adjust the ventilation door at the bottom of the stove.
The SilverFire® Stainless Steel Skirted Dragon pot (optional) fits right over the cooker and keeps the flames from escaping and forces all the heat to hit the bottom of the pot. It is capable of bringing large volumes of boiled water, soups, sauces or stews.
Recommended to anyone preparing for a hurricane or another disaster situation, or just for a nice weekend camping trip.
- Portable: light, easy to transport, equipped with carrying handles.
- Robust: made of stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and durable.
- Efficient: uses little fuel to cook a long time.
- Ventilation flap: to fine tune the flame.
- Easy to clean: empty the old ash out by tipping it and shaking it clean.
- Continuous fuel supply: works with twigs, leaves and branches which you can collect from the nature.
- Eco friendly: being able to use a renewable fuel source.
- Suitable for emergency or disaster situations: the ability to cook indoors under shelter is a key advantage.
1 x SilverFire® Hunter Wood Burning Stove
4 x Chimney Sections
1 x Connecting Elbow
1 x Stainless Steel SilverFire® Dragon Pot
1 x Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate 25 cm/diameter
Please note: Keep hot chimney away from low melting point fabrics.
|Chimney Diameter||7.62 cm|
|Cooking Fire Power||≥ 1.5 kW|
|Emissions Concentration (smoke):||≤ 25 mg/m3|
|Thermal Efficiency||≥ 35% (StoveTec/EcoZoom 30%)|
|SO2||≤ 20 mg/m3|
|NOx||≤ 120 mg/m3|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||30.5 x 30.5 x 40.6 cm|
|Dimensions||Diameter 25 cm/Height 17 cm|