NJ Portable Freestanding Cooker Cold rolled steel Camping Heater Wood Stove
- Eco-Friendly, suitable for outdoor use, for any size of bell tent or a shed, tipi or yurt.
- Highly portable, light and quick to set up.
- Multifunctional: with Drying Rack for clothes, chimney, spark arrestor and ash pan.
- This eco version of our stove produces more heat output from the burning wood than a standard stove
- Power Output: 3.5 kW, Material: Cold rolled steel
Highly portable, light and quick to set up, the stove has been designed as a solid fuel cooker as used by campers/explorers
and disaster relief agencies across the world. With some basic maintenance you will be rewarded with many years of efficient
and pleasurable cooking and warmth.
It has many variety of usage: can be used like heater, cooker and drying rack for clothes in the same time.
So in unexpected circumstance, in the wild nature, can be your only savior.
The smoker has been manufactured so that after use the flue sections can be stored inside the stove for convenience and
to make transportation easy for this irreplaceable warming companion.
It's recommended to use only burning well-seasoned, dry timber as a solid fuel as this will
give you the most efficiency and greatest heat output.
To boil water or to achieve maximum heat it is best to remove the hotplate cover exposing the bottom of the pan directly
to the flames.
To reduce the heat of the stove simply close the air inlet, this will dampen the fire down.
Read the instructions before use.
1 x Wood Camping Stove body
6 x Flue Pipes
1 x Spark Arrestor
1 x Ash Pan
|Cold rolled steel
|Flue Pipes, Spark Arrestor, Ash Pan
|6 x 32cm
|1 x 32cm
|259.88 x 434 x 388.3 mm
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted