NJ-200 Gas Stove 2 Burner Stainless Steel 70cm Piezo Outdoor use
- Gas Stove 2 powerful burners - 4.0 kW + 4.0 kW
- Stainless Steel housing; Cast Iron Pan Supports
- Automatic Piezo Ignition; Low Gas Consumption
- Suitable for Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures
- Outdoor use
Eating is an important part of the day, no matter where you are. That's why, when you spend your free time outdoors like camping or touring, you need to be equipped with appliances for convenient cooking! We`d like to introduce to you the portable double burner gas stove NJ-200.
The cooker has an upper stainless steel housing with 2 double ring burners also adjustable to give a low flame easily. The hob is accompanied with an additional kettle pan support suitable for small pots.
This cooker has an integrated ignition for easy use and is easy to clean as it has a smooth surface and removable pan bars. Compact and powerful - the right choice for your garden or outing!
- High-quality: stainless steel housing that has an incredibly long life thanks to its corrosion-resistant properties.
- Patent design burners: provide efficient combustion which results in strong flame and low gas consumption.
- Piezo ignition: auto starts the burners upon turning the control knob.
- Heat control dials: for easy adjusting the temperature for your cooking.
- Air flow control: offers air-to-fuel ratio adjustment providing the highest burning efficiency.
- Easy to clean: with removable pan stands and a stainless steel finish of the cook which requires little maintenance.
- Recommended use: Outdoor – camping, picnic, backyard parties, patio, hunting, fishing, etc.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
3 x Pan support
4 x Rubber legs
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37mbar or 50mbar|
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Burner Rings||Stainless Steel|
|Pan Stand Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of burners||2|
|Flame Failure Device||NO|
|Accessories||Kettle Pan Support|
|Dimensions - WxDxH||68 x 39 x 12 cm|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked