NJ-100SD Gas Stove Single Burner Stainless Steel Indoor use
- Gas Stove 1 powerful burner - 4.0 kW for Indoor use
- Stainless Steel housing; Cast Iron Pan Supports
- Automatic Piezo Ignition; Safety Device; Low Gas Consumption
- Suitable for Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures
- Additional Kettle Pan Support
NJ-100SD tourist gas stove is a robust and reliable 4000W single burner hob, ideal for people who want to enjoy outdoor cooking. With an even and safe control of the combustion power, this portable lightweight hotplate is suitable for preparing hot drinks and cooking different meals while camping.
The cooker is equipped with a flame failure safety device which automatically turns off the gas if the flame is accidentally extinguished. An automatic piezo starter is also integrated for additional comfort.
This gas hob is a great choice for your kitchen or caravan where you do not have much space to install large appliances.
- Space-efficient: compact and lightweight it will take little space in your backpack.
- Flame supervision device: it detects when there’s no more fuel and automatically shuts off the flame.
- Efficient combustion: results in strong flame and low gas consumption.
- Simple ignition and control: the burner is provided with a control switch, and the ignition itself is by an automatic piezo lighter.
- Sturdy: with high-quality stainless steel housing that has an incredibly long life and requires little maintenance.
- Air flow control: offers air-to-fuel ratio adjustment providing the highest combustion efficiency.
- Easy to clean: removable cast iron pan stands and stainless steel burner rings
- Recommended use: perfect for your caravan, kitchen, camping, picnic, backyard parties, patio, etc.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
2 x Pan support
4 x Rubber legs
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
Make sure your gas regulator is compatible with your gas bottle:
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 15kg, 7kg Butane
- Propane gas 27mm Clip-on - 13kg, 5kg Patio gas
- Butane 21mm Clip-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37mbar or 50mbar|
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Burner Rings||Stainless Steel|
|Pan Stand Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Flame Failure Device||YES|
|Accessories||Kettle Pan Support|
|Dimensions - WxDxH||38 x 29 x 12 cm|