NJ-04 Camping Gas Stove 4 Burner Enamel Lid Outdoor
- Portable Gas Stove 4 burner with Lid for Outdoor use ONLY
- Manual Ignition and Adjustable flame control
- Enameled surface with removable pan grids for easy cleaning.
- The opened lid serves as a windshield
- For Outdoor use with low pressure gas regulator and gas cylinder
For all lovers of campsites and spending more time outdoors we have a special offer! NJ-04 is a portable gas stove with 4 burners for easy and safe outdoor use - because eating is a must-have part of the day wherever we are.
Having 4 fully adjustable burners with different power level and a cover which shields them from wind this stove top is going to make it a lot easy and quick for you to cook during your family camping trip.
The cooker has an enameled upper housing and removable pan grids which makes it extremely easy to clean and maintain, making it very much preferred by a large circle of people who are fond of time outdoors.
- Guaranteed high quality: the rust resistant enameled trim has been designed for durability but also provides an elegant finish.
- Compact: easy to carry base model hob.
- Adjustable heat control: the consistent flame and heat distribution of the 4 burners, combined with highly responsive dials offer precise heat control.
- Movable lid: covers the cook top for protection and works as a wind deflecting shield when it’s open.
- Ignition: manual.
- Easy to clean: the enameled component is easily accessible and quick to clean.
- Optional accessories: carry back, piezo lighter, gas regulator set.
How to use: camping gas stove for outdoor use.
Works with LPG, butane, and propane gas cylinder. Connects with rubber hose and low-pressure gas regulator.
1 x Gas Stove
2 x Pan Stand
Optional Accessories: Carry Bag, Piezo Lighter, Gas Regulator Set
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Left top burner||2.2 kW||160 gr/h||20 - 22 cm|
|Right bottom burner||0.85 kW||62 gr/h||10 - 14 cm|
|Left bottom burner||1.2 kW||88 gr/h||14 - 22 cm|
|Right top burner||1.2 kW||88 gr/h||14 - 22 cm|
|Fuel||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Power||Max heat input - 5.45 kW|
|Pan Support||Enameled removable|
|Inlet pressure||29-30/37 or 50mbar|
|Recommended use||For Outdoor use ONLY!|
|Product dimensions||51.5 x 51.5 x 9.5 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit 8 mm hose|