NJ NGB-S2 Gas Stove 2 Burners 6.8 kW
- 72 cm gas stove 2 burners
- Max heat - 6.8 kW
- 8 mm Tempered safety glass surface
- Automatic piezo Ignition; Flame failure safety device (FFD)
- Suitable for Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures
The portable NGB-S2 gas stove is a must have for those who are adventure lovers and enjoy wandering around or camping in the forest and mountains for easy and convenient cooking of hot and diverse meals.
This compact hob has plenty of smart features including a flame-failure safety device which make this stylish black glass stove perfect for indoor as well as outdoor usage. The 2 independently controlled burners provide you with two different temperature zones on the stove which can range from simple heating to cooking food that requires a high flame.
It would be great to have this stove whenever you are out on hiking, trekking, camping, and cooking with it is going to be far more accessible.
- Guaranteed best quality: with the 8 mm tempered safety black glass surface the strength and stability of the cooker are guaranteed and in addition, it gives a modern finish to your kitchen.
- Тurbo effect: as a result of the swirling gas, the oxygen flow is amplified which leads to low gas consumption and at the same time increases the efficiency of the generated heat.
- Easy to clean: with the removable cast iron pan support, cleaning the stove is quite easy and quick.
- Flame Failure Safety Device (FFD): it will turn off the gas supply once the flame in the burner is out, which makes this cooker suitable for indoor use as well.
- Piezo type automatic ignition: you no longer have to worry about keeping the matchstick or lighter with yourself.
- Heat resistant knob: nothing to worry about the higher flame; the knob will withstand even higher level of flames.
- Adjustable burners: the burners provided in this portable gas stove can easily and separately be adjusted.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
- Suitable for: safe to use inside your kitchen, restaurant, office or caravan during outdoor activities such as camping, picnics, backyard cookouts, back patio, hiking, hunting, fishing, trekking, etc.
1 x Gas stove
2 x Cast Iron Pan Support
1 x Brass Cap
1 x Additional Kettle Pan Support
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar or 50 mbar|
|Finish||Tempered safety glass surface|
|Number of Burners||2 (Left - single ring / Right - double ring)|
|Power||6.8 kW (L3.0 + R3.8)|
|Installation Guidelines||Follow the instructions described in the user manual|
|Air flow control||Dampers underneath the gas stove|
|Flame Failure Device||YES|
|Gas Consumption||max 536 gr/h (L256 + R280)|
|Dimensions||72 x 37 x 10 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit ⌀ 8mm gas hose|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked