Portable Camping Gas Grill BBQ with Lid Butane Outdoor Stove
- High Performance Portable Gas Barbecue Grill
- Power - 2.1 kW
- Grill pan with lid with cooking area: 37 x 30.8 cm
- Burning time for 1 canister: 1.5 to 3 hours, depending on the gas setting of the device
- High-speed stainless steel burner
This compact gas BBQ grill stove is the ideal solution for your trip, vacation or camping when you’re grilling away from home. With its large grill area, you can bake a variety of BBQ and grilled dishes.
Lightweight and easy to carry BBQ Grill is a portable gas stove which comes complete with a grill pan and a lid. You can control the flame with the dial to adjust its strength according to your needs. The automatic piezo ignition works reliably on this stove.
Another advantage is the use of gas canisters - you do not have to carry gas cylinders with you. With 1 canister you can cook for about 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the strength of the flame.
- Large cooking area: 37 x 30.8 cm.
- Adjustable heat control: the fully adjustable heat control dial is quite a helpful feature.
- Matchless ignition: the camping stove is furnished with an automatic piezo starter.
- Butane powered: it works on butane and gives you cooking power through its high strength.
- Highly efficient: high-performance portable barbecue with high-speed stainless steel burner.
- Best outdoor usage: the BBQ Grill gas stove is suitable for camping, catering, hunting, fishing, back patio, tailgating and many more types of outdoor activities.
- Automatic piezo ignition: eliminates the requirement of using any matchstick or lighter.
1 x Gas Stove
1 x Grill Pan
1 x LidGas Canisters (optional)
|Gas consumption||152 gr/h|
|Ignition||Automatic Piezo Ignition|
|Material||Cold rolled steel|
|Fuel||Butane Gas Canister|
|Cartridge||220 g Butane (optional)|
|Recommended use||For Outdoor use ONLY!|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 32.5 x 12 cm|
|Grill Pan with Lid||37 x 30.8 x 3.5 cm|
|Safety Device||Automatic high-pressure protection|
|Accessories||Grill Pan, Lid
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked