NJ-60 Portable Camping 2 burner Gas Stove Stainless Steel 60 cm Cooktop for Outdoor
- 2 Burners Heat Input - max 7.7 kW, Outdoor use Only!
- Durable High Quality Stainless Steel - 0.5mm for maximum stability
- Automatic piezo Ignition - 100% catch fire
- Low Gas consumption - max. 1 x 339 + 1 x 268 gr/h
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 37 x 12.5 cm, Recommended Pan Diameter: 13 - 30cm
Eating is an important part of the day, no matter where you are. That's why, when you spend your free time outdoors like camping or touring, you need to be equipped with appliances for convenient cooking! We`d like to introduce to you the portable double burner gas stove NJ-60.
The hob has an upper stainless steel housing with 2 double burners also adjustable to give a low flame easily. The hob is accompanied with an additional kettle pan support suitable for small pots.
This cooktop has an integrated ignition for easy use and is easy to clean as it has a smooth surface and removable pan bars. Compact and powerful - the right choice for your garden or outing!
- Guaranteed quality: made of stainless steel offering lasting durability and modern style.
- Piezo ignition: automatically starts the flame without matches or lighter.
- Flame failure safety device: automatically turns the gas off if the flame is accidentally extinguished.
Convenient heat adjustment: there are appliance style knobs for controlling the heat.
- Easy to clean: removable cast iron pan stands and burner rings.
- Additional kettle pan support: allows you to use smaller pans.
- Recommended use: Outdoor – camping, picnic, backyard parties, patio, hunting, fishing, etc.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
2 x Pan support
1 x Kettle Pan support
2 x Brass Cap
4 x Rubber legs
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar or 50 mbar|
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Power||max 7.7 kW (R 4.3 kW + L 3.4 kW)|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||13 - 30 cm|
|Gas Consumption||max. 1 x 339 + 1 x 268 gr/h|
|Pan Support Material||Enamel|
|Kettle Pan Support||YES|
|Dimensions - WxDxH||60 x 37 x 12.5 cm (23.62" x 14.57" x 4.92")|
|Outlet gas connector||Brass hose tail to fit ⌀ 8 mm gas hose|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked