NJ-02 Portable Camping 2 Burners Gas Stove LPG with Lid for Outdoor
- Portable Gas Stove 2 burner with Lid for Outdoor use only
- Power: Right burner 1.2 kW, Left Burner 2.2 kW
- Enamelled surface with removable pan grid for easy cleaning.
- Manual Ignition; Protection covers for stable standing
- Suitable for LPG, Butane, Propane Gas with Gas Bottle
Portable, convenient, durable, reliable …. this is the NJ-02 camping gas stove with 2 fully adjustable burners. Made of high-quality materials with an enameled upper shell it is powerful enough to cook quickly and easily with it! Extremely suitable for your garden, terrace, or camping site.
Features low gas consumption for long-lasting outdoor cooking and a lid, which shields the burners from wind for maximum heat. In addition to that, the cover protects your stove when storing it or while travelling.
Take this stove when you're camping or fishing and you’ll have no problem to prepare your own home cooked meals. Great price and quality in one – NJ-02 double gas cooker!
- Guaranteed quality: rust resistant robust painted case; price directly from manufacturer.
- Compact: easy to carry base model hob.
- 2 burners: good performance with fully adjustable burners.
- Movable lid: covers the cook top for protection and works as a wind deflecting shield when it’s open.
- Ignition: manual.
- Removable enamel-plated grill: for easy cleaning.
- Optional accessories: carry back, piezo lighter, gas regulator set.
How to use: camping gas stove for outdoor use.
Works with LPG, butane, and propane gas cylinder. Connects with rubber hose and low-pressure gas regulator.
1 x Gas Stove
1 x Pan Stand
Optional Accessories: Carry Bag, Piezo Lighter, Gas Regulator Set
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Fuel||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Power||Max heat input - 3.4 kW (2.2 + 1.2 kW)|
|Gas Consumption||max 248 gr/h (160 + 88 gr/h)|
|Pan Support||Enameled removable|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||Left Burner: 20 - 22 cm
Right Burner: 14 - 22 cm
|Inlet pressure||29-30/37 or 50mbar|
|Recommended use||For Outdoor use ONLY!|
|Product dimensions||58 x 33 x 9 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit 8 mm hose|