NJ NGB-S1 Tempered Glass Gas Stove 1 burner Indoor Caravan Gas Cooker
- Power - 4.2 kW
- Gas consumption - 306 gr/h
- Automatic Piezo Ignition
- Safety device FFD
- Gas category - LPG: I3+ (28-30/37mbar)
This single burner portable gas stove is incredibly compact, lightweight and carrying it with you while camping is quite comfortable. It’s a freestanding practical camping cooker with a powerful double ring burner, whose Whirlwind technology applies for lower gas consumption and faster cooking.
The flame is easily adjustable thanks to the heat resistant knob; the cooker comes with a convenient automatic piezo ignition with which you get heat instantly. The design of this cook-top combined with its black glass surface allows you to simply remove the trivets and wipe down the stove.
Weighing only 3.5 kg this camping gas stove is compact and will always be there when you need it!
- Guaranteed best quality: the cooker distinguishes from other appliances in that range with a 8 mm tempered black glass surface and burner‘s peak power of 4.2 kW.
- Compact design: this gas stove has a single burner and is specially designed for being portable, lightweight and easy to carry, as its main use is for camping or other outdoor activities.
- Тurbo effect: as a result of the swirling gas, the oxygen flow is amplified which leads to low gas consumption and at the same time increases the efficiency of the generated heat.
- Easy to clean: it comes with enamel pan support which is removable for cleaning.
- Flame Failure Safety Device (FFD): it will turn off the gas supply once the flame in the burner is out, which makes this cooker suitable for indoor use as well.
- Easy to use: with automatic piezo ignition, air flow adjustment feature and heat resistant knob.
- Fits various sizes pans: you can use up to 30 cm diameter sized pans, and yet the burner will evenly heat up the entire pan.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
- Suitable for: safe to use inside your kitchen, office or caravan during outdoor activities such as camping, picnics, backyard cookouts, back patio, hiking, hunting, fishing, trekking, etc.
1 x Gas stove;
1 x Cast Iron Pan Support;
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
Make sure your gas regulator is compatible with your gas bottle:
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 15kg, 7kg Butane
- Propane gas 27mm Clip-on - 13kg, 5kg Patio gas
- Butane 21mm Clip-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar or 50 mbar|
|Finish||8 mm Tempered safety glass surface|
|Number of burners||1 double ring|
|Installation Guidelines||Follow the instructions described in the user manual|
|Air flow control||Dampers underneath the gas stove|
|Flame Failure Device||YES|
|Gas Consumption||max 306 gr/h|
|Dimensions||41 x 33 x 10 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit ⌀ 8 mm gas hose|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||15 - 30 cm|