NJ GB-17 Cast Iron Triple Ring Burner 9 kW Portable Outdoor Gas Stove
- Cast iron gas boiling ring mounted in a solid cast iron frame.
- The three burners can be operated independently
- Manual Ignition; Heat input - 9.0 kW
- Fuel: LPG, Butane, Propane gas with Gas Cylinders
- Optional: Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate 25 cm
If you want more heat than your indoor cooker can provide then you need this cast iron triple ring burner gas stove. It is easy to use, solid and sturdy, very effective and perfect for outdoor cooking. The cooker is equipped with pan support for small diameter pots.
The variable gas rings allow flexibility. The three burners can be operated independently to give control from fast boiling to simmer - having separate gas valves for the center and each side gives good cooking options. The central tap operates the inner double ring, the left tap operates the left hand side of the outer ring, and the right hand tap operates the right outer ring.
Ideal for outdoor use in the catering, camping, for some serious WOK cooking and production of preserves.
- Robust and stable: cast iron gas boiling ring mounted in a solid cast iron frame.
- Powerful: double burner central high power; highly efficient with max heat input 9.0 kW.
- With 3 brass taps: for a more efficient and accurate control of the heat and the gas flow.
- Ignition: manual.
- Grill Plate 25 cm: non-stick, cast iron, and reversible - one side is smooth and the other side is ridged.
- Recommended use: for outdoor cooking only or in well-ventilated areas; suitable for outside events catering, production of preserves.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
1 x Pan Stand
4 x Legs
1 x Valves
1 x Gas Regulator Set
1 x Grill Plate
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Fuel||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Frame Material||Cast Iron|
|Pot||Up to 80 L|
|Inlet pressure||28-30/37 or 50 mbar|
|Recommended use||For Outdoor use ONLY!|
|Flame Failure Device||NO|
|Product dimensions||43 x 32 x 9 cm|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||20 - 35 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit 8 mm hose|