NJ GB-29 Large Gas Stove Cast Iron Boiling Ring Burner 8kW Restaurant Catering Outdoor
- Cast iron gas cooker for outdoor use - made in ITALY
- Variable flame control with a maximum Heat input - 8.0 kW
- Manual Ignition, Gas Consumption - max 581 gr/h
- Recommended Pan Diameter - 20 - 35 cm
- Fuel: LPG, Butane, Propane gas with Low-pressure regulator and Gas Cylinders
This is a very sturdy and stable, freestanding single burner gas cooker made of durable cast iron. It can withstand heavy loads and, thanks to its wide burner, cooking with it is extremely fast.
Features a boiling ring mounted in a frame. Very easy to assemble – all you need is just a screwdriver. It works from extremely high to low temperatures thanks to the variable flame control with a maximum Heat input - 8.0 kW. It operates with Butane, Propane or LPG Gas Cylinders and connects to your chosen gas supply with a rubber hose and a low-pressure gas regulator.
A great piece of equipment for boiling particles on the bank and is ideal for outside parties, stalls, catering, restaurants, and massive events and for outside heavy duty cooking.
- Robust and stable: cast iron gas boiling ring mounted in a solid cast iron frame.
- Powerful: highly efficient with max heat input 8.0 kW.
- Variable flame control: from fast boiling to simmer.
- Ignition: manual.
- Recommended use: for outdoor cooking only or in well-ventilated areas; suitable for outside events catering, production of preserves.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
1 x Valve
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Fuel||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Gas Consumption||max 581 gr/h|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Frame Material||Cast Iron|
|Pot||Up to 80L|
|Inlet pressure||28-30/37 or 50 mbar|
|Recommended use||For Outdoor use ONLY!|
|Flame Failure Device||NO|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||20 - 35 cm|
|Product dimensions||40 x 40 x 17 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit 8 mm hose|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked