Phönix PI-101 Electric Induction Hob Ceramic Glass Sensor Timer LED
- LED display and sensor touch control
- Temperature control (from 80°C to 270°C)
- Timer function - 2 hours and 24 hours preset
- Power - 2000 W; Plate size - 200 mm
- Recommended pan diameter - 120 - 260 mm
- Fast and energy-efficient: the inductive heating directly heats the pan, which allows instant control of cooking power.
- Timer: automatically turns the hob off after the specified time has elapsed.
- Automatic vessel detection: turns the hob off once you have lifted
the pan from the heating surface.
- LED screen display: the clear 4 digit LED screen display and touch controls for simple use - shows voltage and power consumption.
- 10 power levels: you can keep full control over the temperature, from a slow simmer to a roaring boil (from 80°C to 270°C).
- Functions: 5 cooking functions.
- Easy to clean: simply wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Portable, lightweight, powerful: with its 2000 W power this hob is great for small & cramped kitchens, caravans, camper vans, etc.
1 x Induction Hob Single Cooker
1 x Pot (Optional)
Please note: The pot is low-quality and it is mainly for testing the induction cooker. We do not offer refund or replacement if the pot is received damaged.
The cookware must be compatible with induction heating! The cookware must have a flat bottom since the magnetic field drops rapidly with distance from the surface. Glass and ceramics are unusable, as are solid copper or solid aluminum cookware for most models of cooker.
|Number of plates||1|
|Surface Material||Crystallite Glass|
|Control panel||Sensor touch|
|Temperature||from 80° to 270°|
|Functions||5 cooking functions|
|Timer||Yes 2 hours and 24 hours preset|
|Display||4 digit LED - shows voltage and power consumption|
|Product Dimensions - WxDxH||30 x 37 x 5 cm|
|Plate size||200 mm|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||80 - 260 mm|