NJ NT-2S Portable 2 Burners Gas Stove Indoor Caravan Camping Cooker LPG 8.4 kW
- Power - 2 x 4.2 kW (2 x 345 g/h)
- 70 cm Stainless steel body
- Cast Iron Pan Support
- Safety Device (FFD); Automatic Piezo Ignition
- Works with LPG, Butane, Propane Gas Cylinder
- Dependable: high-quality stainless steel housing and burner rings, cast iron pan support.
- Efficient: 2 x double ring burners with maximum power 8.4 kW designed to provide strong flame with low gas consumption.
- Тurbo effect: as a result of the swirling gas, the oxygen flow is amplified which leads to low gas consumption and at the same time increases the efficiency of the generated heat.
- Air flow control: offers air-to-fuel ratio adjustment providing the highest combustion efficiency.
- Piezo ignition: for push-button, matchless lighting.
- Flame failure safety device: automatically turns the gas off if the flame is accidentally extinguished.
- Precise heat control: for two independent temperature zones.
- Easy to clean: smooth surface of the cook top and removable pan bars.
- Recommended use: perfect for your caravan, kitchen, restaurant, camping, picnic, backyard parties, patio, etc.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
2 x Cast Iron Pan Support
4 x Rubber legs
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
Make sure your gas regulator is compatible with your gas bottle:
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 15kg, 7kg Butane
- Propane gas 27mm Clip-on - 13kg, 5kg Patio gas
- Butane 21mm Clip-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar|
|Power||max 8.4 kW (2 x 4.2 kW)|
|Number of Burners||2 double ring|
|Flame Failure Device||YES|
|Pan Support||Cast Iron|
|Air flow control||Dampers underneath the gas stove|
|Auto Ignition||Yes - Piezo Ignition|
|Installation Guidelines||Follow the instructions described in the user manual|
|Gas Consumption||max 2 x 345 gr/h|
|Product Dimensions - WxDxH||68 x 35 x 5 cm|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||15 - 30 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit ⌀ 8 mm gas hose|