NJ NSD-3C Portable 3 Burner Gas Stove with Lid
- High-quality 0.5 mm stainless steel surface - for maximum durability
- Max heat input - Right 3.8 kW / Middle 0.8 kW / Left 3.4 kW
- Low gas consumption - 280gr/h / 53gr/h / 256gr/h
- Automatic Piezo ignition, Safety Device
- Enamel lid - for additional comfort
- 3 Burners
- Guaranteed best quality: with a 5 mm high-quality processed stainless steel surface with high corrosion resistance which prolongs the lifetime of the stove.
- Easy to clean: with the removable enamel pan support, cleaning the stove is quite convenient and comfortable.
- Piezo type automatic ignition: with that, you do not need lighting up any matches or lighters.
- Fits various sizes pans: you can use three different sized pans to cook with at the same time. Тhe recommended pan diameter varies between 5 and 30 cm.
- Flame Failure Safety Device (FFD): it will turn off the gas supply once the flame in the burner is out, which makes this cooker suitable for indoor use as well.
- Adjustable burners: the burners provided in this portable gas stove can easily and separately be adjusted.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
- Suitable for: various outdoor activities such as camping, caravanning, backpacking, picnics, backyard cookouts, back patio, hiking, hunting, fishing, trekking, etc.
1 x Gas stove;
3 x Pan Support;
2 x Brass Burner Rings;
1 x Brass Cap;
4 x Rubber legs;
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Left - single ring||3.4 kW||256 gr/h||13 - 30 cm|
|Middle - small ring||0.8 kW||53 gr/h||5 - 16 cm|
|Right - double ring||3.8 kW||280 gr/h||13 - 30 cm|
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar|
|Power||max. 8.0 kW|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Flame Failure Device||YES|
|Wok Function||Height Adjustable Pan Support Corners|
|Air flow control||Dampers underneath the gas stove|
|Auto Ignition||Yes - Piezo Ignition|
|Installation Guidelines||Follow the instructions described in the user manual|
|Gas Consumption||max 256 + 53 + 280 gr/h|
|Product Dimensions - WxDxH||68 x 39 x 16 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit ⌀ 8mm gas hose|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked