NJ IH-3B 2 Boost Zone Induction Cooker Built-in Electric Hob Sensor Timer Scraper LED 3500W
- Sensor touch control; Easy to clean glass surface
- Power - max 3500W (Front zone 2000W Boost 2300W, Rear zone 1500W Boost 1800W)
- Full control over the temperature - with 9 power levels and LED display
- Features - Timer, Overheating protection, Child safety lock, Auto-off function
- Built-in size - 500 x 268 x 50 mm; Scraper for Ceramic Hobs Included
- Fast and energy-efficient: the inductive heating directly heats the pan, which allows instant control of cooking power.
- Timer: automatically turns the hob off after the specified time has elapsed.
- Automatic vessel detection: turns the hob off once you have lifted the pan from the heating surface.
- LED screen display: the clear 4 digit LED screen display and touch controls for simple use.
- 9 power levels: you can keep full control over the temperature, from a slow simmer to a roaring boil.
- Important: when one cooking zone uses the Boost function, the other zone must be below 5 level power.
- Power: max 3500W (Front zone 2000W Boost 2300W, Rear zone 1500W Boost 1800W)
- Plate size: 2 x 180 mm
- Easy to clean: simply wipe down with a damp cloth.
1 x Induction Hob
1 x Scraper
The cookware must be compatible with induction heating! The cookware must have a flat bottom since the magnetic field drops rapidly with distance from the surface. Glass and ceramics are unusable, as are solid copper or solid aluminum cookware for most models of cooker.
|Front zone:||2000W Boost 2300W||180 mm|
|Rear zone:||1500W Boost 1800W||180 mm|
|Number of plates||2|
|Surface Material||Crystallite Glass|
|Control panel||Sensor touch|
|Total Power||3500 W|
|Functions||Individual Residual Heat Indicator
Automatic Safety Switch Off
520 x 288 x 56 mm
(20.47" x 11.34" x 2.20")
500 x 268 x 50 mm
(19.68" x 10.55" x 1.97")
|Plate size||2 x 180 mm|