NJ Built-In Induction Electric Hob 2 Boost Zone FLEX Zone Timer Sensor LED Scraper 3500W
- Sensor touch control; Round Slide Control; Easy to clean glass surface
- Power - max 3500W (FLEX zone - 2500-2800W, Front zone 2000W Boost 2300W, Rear zone 1500W Boost 1800W)
- Full control over the temperature - with 9 power levels and LED display
- Features - Timer, Overheating protection, Child safety lock, Auto-off function
- Built-in size - 500 x 268 x 50 mm; Scraper for Glass Hobs Included
- Fast and energy-efficient: the inductive heating directly heats the pan, which allows instant control of cooking power.
- Timer: automatically turns the hob off after the specified time has elapsed.
- Automatic vessel detection: turns the hob off once you have lifted the pan from the heating surface.
- LED screen display: a clear LED screen display and touch controls for simple use.
- Control Way: Round Slide Control
- 9 power levels: you can keep full control over the temperature, from a slow simmer to a roaring boil.
- Power: max 3500W (FLEX zone - 2500-2800W, Front zone 2000W Boost 2300W, Rear zone 1500W Boost 1800W)
- Flex Zone: open area for greater flexibility, suitable for different sizes of cookware.
- Important: when one cooking zone uses the Boost function, the other zone must be below 5 level power.
- Plate size: 2 x 180 mm, 1 x FLEX Zone.
- Easy to clean: simply wipe down with a damp cloth; Scraper for Glass Hobs Included.
1 x Induction Hob
1 x Scraper
1 x Grill Plate 435 x 230 x 15 mm (Optional)
The cookware must be compatible with induction heating! The cookware must have a flat bottom since the magnetic field drops rapidly with distance from the surface. Glass and ceramics are unusable, as are solid copper or solid aluminum cookware for most models of cooker.
|Front zone||2000 W Boost 2300 W||180 mm|
|Rear zone||1500 W Boost 1800 W||180 mm|
|FLEX zone||2500-2800 W|
|Number of plates||2|
|Surface Material||Crystallite Glass|
|Control panel||Sensor touch|
|Control Way||Round Slide Control|
|Total Power||3500 W|
|Functions||Individual Residual Heat Indicator
Automatic Safety Switch Off
|Product Dimensions||520 x 288 x 56 mm
(20.47" x 11.34" x 2.20")
|Built-in Size||500 x 268 x 50 mm
(19.68" x 10.55" x 1.97")