NJ-9003 Buffet Warmer Food Server 3x2.5L Pan and Warming Hotplate Tray
- Stainless steel housing - easy to clean
- Adjustable temperature regulator with thermostat
- 3 large Trays with Lids - 2.5 liters capacity each!
- Heat resisting housing - for maximum safety and power indication light
- Cool touch handles
The buffet server and hot tray is a very useful addition to your family or office dinners and events distinguishing with simple operation, multiple functions and quick cleaning.
The large hot tray area consists of 3 large 2.5 liters trays for keeping food warm ensuring you can serve it at the right temperature. The warming tray can be also used as a flatbed hot plate by removing the serving dishes and the frame. This provides more options in what meals you wish to serve.
The appliance is very easy to set up and use - simply plug it in and a red indication light will appear; select your desired temperature and when the correct temperature is reached the light will turn off, which indicates that the warmer is ready to use. Cleaning after use is also easy thanks to the removable pans and frame and stainless steel housing.
- Capacity: 3 large trays with lids - 2.5 liters each.
- Temperature control knob: to adjust the temperature easily.
- Cool touch handles: from both sides of the tray for easy handling and transportation.
- Non-slip feet
- Indicator light: shows when it is warming; turns off when the desired temperature has been reached.
- Easy to clean: with stainless steel housing and removable pans and frame.
- UK plug: with cable 80 cm long.
- Suitable for: dinner parties, events, barbecues, family meals and more.
1 x Buffet warmer
3 x Stainless steel pans
3 x Pan lids
|Pans||3 x 2.5 L|
|Pans material||Stainless steel|
|Temperature Control||Adjustable thermostat|
|Power Cord||80 cm|
|Product Dimensions||65 x 39 x 15 cm|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked