NJ-300 Camping Gas Stove 3 Burner Stainless Steel 70cm Outdoor
- Gas Stove 3 powerful burners - 4.0 kW + 4.0 kW + 1 kW
- Stainless Steel housing; Cast Iron Pan Supports
- Automatic Piezo Ignition; Low Gas Consumption
- Suitable for Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures
- Outdoor use
Let gas cooking help you create meals like a professional chef even when you are out camping. Designed to perform as well as it looks, NJ-300 gas stove features 3 gas burners equipped with piezo starter which makes it great as an outdoor cooking appliance to accompany your BBQ.
The burners are designed to provide efficient combustion which results in strong flame and low gas consumption. Also you have a precise heat control required even by serious cooks - ranging from just heating to cooking food that requires a high flame.
The high-quality stainless steel finish of this portable cooker requires little maintenance and has an extremely long life due to its corrosion-resistant properties. Easy to clean thanks to the removable cast iron pan bars and stainless steel burner rings.
- Reliable and sturdy: stainless steel shell and burner rings, cast iron pan support.
- Multi burners: 2 x double ring burners and 1 x small burner.
- Air flow control: offers air-to-fuel ratio adjustment providing the highest combustion efficiency.
- Piezo ignition: turning the control knob will ignite the burners.
- Adjustable heat dials: for easy controlling the temperature for your cooking.
- Easy to clean: smooth surface of the cook top and removable parts.
- Recommended use: Outdoor – camping, picnic, backyard parties, patio, hunting, fishing, etc.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
3 x Pan support
1 x Additional Kettle Pan Support
4 x Rubber legs
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37mbar or 50mbar|
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Power||9.0 kW (2 x 4 kW, 1 x 1 kW)|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Burner Rings||Stainless Steel|
|Pan Stand Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Flame Failure Device||NO|
|Accessories||Kettle Pan Support|
|Dimensions - WxDxH||68 x 39 x 12 cm|