NJ NGB-60 Gas Stove 2 burner Stainless Steel 60 cm Gas Cooker for Outdoor Camping
- 2 Burners Heat Input - max 7.6 kW (Right burner - 3.8 kW; Left Burner 3.8 kW)
- High-Quality Stainless Steel - 0.5 mm for maximum durability
- Automatic Piezo Ignition - 100% catch fire
- Low Gas Consumption - max Right 280 gr/h / Left 280 gr/h
- Recommended Pan Diameter: 13 - 30 cm
An important cooking companion for any family camping trip, the NGB-60 gas stove incorporates two powerful and efficient cast iron burners with brass cover. Both of them are adjustable with simple push and twist controls.
Thanks to the different heat zones different meals can be prepared simultaneously.
The easy-to-clean stainless steel surface requires little maintenance and has an incredibly long life due to its corrosion-resistant properties.
The cooker features piezo ignition for matchless lighting and comes complete with an additional kettle pan support to reduce the gap above the burner allowing smaller pans or coffee makers to be placed on it without tipping over.
- Guaranteed quality: made of stainless steel offering lasting durability and modern style.
- Piezo ignition: automatically starts the flame without matches or lighter.
- Air flow control: offers you air-to-fuel ratio adjustment providing the highest combustion efficiency.
- Convenient heat adjustment: there are appliance style knobs for controlling the heat.
- Easy to clean: removable cast iron pan stands and stainless steel burner rings.
- Additional kettle pan support: allows you to use smaller pans.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
- Diverse usage: ideal for camping, traveling or backyard events.
1 x Gas stove
2 x Pan support
1 x Kettle Pan support
1 x Brass Cap
4 x Rubber legs
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar or 50 mbar|
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Power||max 7.6 kW (2 x 3.8 kW)|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||13 - 30 cm|
|Gas Consumption||max. 2 x 280 gr/h|
|Pan Support Material||Enamel|
|Kettle Pan Support||YES|
|Dimensions - WxDxH||60 x 39 x 12 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Brass hose tail to fit ⌀ 8 mm gas hose|