Phönix MH-01 Mobile Room Gas Heater Ceramic Piezo FFD Butane Regulator 4.2 kW
- Power Settings: 1.5 kW / 2.8 kW / 4.2 kW (3 levels);
- Piezoelectric ignition
- Heat range: 84 cubic meters
- Complete with security features such as anti-tip security system, thermocouple and ODS
- Butane Gas Regulator 21 mm Clip-on is Included
- Rotation roller rolls: the heater can be easily moved from room to room when required.
- Automatic Piezo: simple & safe matchless ignition.
- Easy to use: with a built-in button starter and adjustable heat setting function.
- Powerful: with its 4.2 kW and highly efficient long life ceramic heating element the gas heater allows you to heat an area of space quickly and efficiently.
- Security features: anti-tip security system, thermocouple and ODS.
- Recommended use: perfect for your home, caravan, industrial applications, warehouses, workshops, garages, greenhouses, offices, shops, etc.
Installation: the gas heater is suitable to operate with:
- Butane Gas Bottle 8 - 15 kg. (not Included) compatible with Butane Gas Regulator 21mm clip-on.
- Standard gas hose max. length 0.5 m (included) in compliance with relevant standard for the country of use, connected without bends.
- Please note: To turn the heater off you need to stop the gas flow from the gas regulator; stop the gas supply then put the knob into the first position.
1 x Gas Heater
1 x Butane Gas Regulator Clip-on
1 x Gas Hose - 50 cm
Please Note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar or 50 mbar|
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Finish||Coated steel body with Matt finish|
|Maximum heat output||4.2 kW|
|Power Settings||1.5 kW / 2.8 kW / 4.2 kW (3 levels)|
|Burner Material||Ceramic Plate|
|Heat range||84 cubic meters|
|Safety Devices||FFD, Anti Tilt, ODS|
|Gas consumption||1.5 kW: 110 g/h; 2.8 kW: 200 g/h; 4.2 kW: 305 g/h|
|Castors||4 swivel castors|
|Gas Bottle||From 8 kg. to 15 kg.|
|Dimensions - WxDxH||42 x 38 x 73 cm|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked