The electric BBQ grill with cooking area 36 x 21 cm. is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is portable to carry to picnics, camping and outings and is compact to take only a small part of your kitchen counter top or to store away.
It comes with 2000 watt heating element to bake meat, fish, and vegetables and to keep it juicy till it’s served. The grill cooks in variable temperature range from 100°C to 250°C depending on your requirements for less heat or high heat. The thermostat control ensures that your food is grilled juicy. There is a water tray to avoid the smoke. The grid and the tray are removable for easier cleaning.
Please note: When using the grill pour little water in to the drip tray to avoid smoke.
When using the barbecue grill for the first time it is normal for the heat pipe to create little smoke! After that it will no longer appear.
- Temperature range: from 100°C to 250°C.
- Temperature control knob: to adjust the temperature for different foods and cooking styles.
- Large grill area: 36 x 21 cm.
- Smoke-free: ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy to clean: the grill plate and the drip tray are removable for cleaning.
- Indicator light: shows when it is warming; turns off when the desired temperature has been reached.
- UK plug.
- Micro-switch: if you remove the heating tube from the appliance it will turn off automatically.
- Suitable for: dinner parties, events, barbecues, family meals and more.
1 x BBQ Grill
1 x Drip Tray
|Heating Element material||Durable stainless steel|
|Temperature Control||Thermostat from 100°C to 250°C|
|Micro-switch||Automatically shuts off if you remove the heating tube|
|Drip Tray||Yes - removable|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 55 x 10 cm|
|Cooking area||36.3 x 21.3 cm|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked