Built-In 90cm Electric Hob Ceramic Glass Cooker 4 Zone Touch Timer 6300W NJ-C90
- This built-in hob is 90 cm wide and its 4 cooking zones provide you with lots of space between pans and also improves ergonomics as you find yourself in the center with each zone within easy reach without other pans getting in the way.
- The modern glass ceramic cook-top offers more cooking pleasure and less cleaning effort. With 9 power levels and a LED display, you can keep full control over the temperature, from a slow simmer to a roaring boil.
- The touch controls provide some fantastic features such as a timer for each hob zone and you can clearly see everything thanks to the LED display.
- The timer safely shuts off the cooking zone when the selected cooking time expires. The ceramic hob also has a child safety lock which prevents unintentional switch-on.
- Ceramic Hob
- Ceramic Hob
- Strong anti-pressure crystalline glass: which resists high temperature.
- LED screen display: a clear LED screen display and touch controls for simple use.
- 9 power levels: you can keep full control over the temperature, from a slow simmer to a roaring boil.
- Power: max 6300 W.
- Pate size: max 230mm, min 120mm
- Child-lock function: locks all settings in place.
- Timer: automatically turns the hob off after the specified time has elapsed.
- Easy to clean: with a smooth surface - simply wipe down with a damp cloth.
1 x Ceramic hob
1 x Scraper
Do not use it without pot!
Use it only for cooking!
Do not clean with abrasive material!
|Left zone||1000 / 2200W||230mm|
|Middle left zone||1200 W||165 mm|
|Right zone||1200 W||165 mm|
|Middle right zone||700 / 1700W||
120 / 200mm
|Number of zones||4|
|Surface Material||Crystallite Glass|
|Control type||Sensor touch|
|Total Power||6300 W|
|Functions||Power boost control
|Timer||Yes (0-99 minutes)|
|Product Dimensions||900 x 350 x 55 mm|
|Built-in Size||880 x 330|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked