NJ NT-1S Portable Single Burner Gas Stove
- Double ring burner - max. heat 4.2 kW
- Stainless steel body and burner, cast iron pan support
- Safety device (FFD), Automatic piezo ignition
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for propane, butane and LPG gas mixtures
Designed for those looking for a robust, reliable and highly efficient gas cooker NT-1S is a single burner gas stove with stainless steel housing and cast iron pan support. It is a portable and compact stove with a modern touch and very good quality and power.
To give you added peace of mind and comfort, a piezo type starter for automatic ignition and a flame failure device are fitted meaning that if the flame goes out the gas will be automatically cut off. The double ring burner with peak power of 4.2 kW helps you cook quickly different types of meals requiring high or low flame. The heat is easily adjustable with the control knob. It’s an ideal solution for compact kitchens. It is also a great utility for cooking classes, schools, cooking contests, etc.
- Dependable: non-corrosive stainless steel housing and burner rings, cast iron pan support.
- Compact design: this gas stove has a single burner and is specially designed for being portable, lightweight and easy to carry.
- Efficient: 1 x double ring burner with maximum power 4.2 kW designed to provide strong flame with low gas consumption.
- Тurbo effect: as a result of the swirling gas, the oxygen flow is amplified which leads to low gas consumption and at the same time increases the efficiency of the generated heat.
- Air flow control: offers air-to-fuel ratio adjustment providing the highest combustion efficiency.
- Piezo ignition: for push-button, matchless lighting.
- Flame failure safety device: automatically turns the gas off if the flame is accidentally extinguished.
- Precise heat control: for high heat cooking or low flame simmer.
- Easy to clean: smooth surface of the cook top and removable pan bars.
- Recommended use: perfect for your caravan, kitchen, restaurant, camping, picnic, backyard parties, patio, etc.
- Installation: The gas stove is suitable to operate with butane gas, propane gas, propane-butane mixtures with gas cylinders and low-pressure regulators for 29-30-37 and 50 mbar pressures.
1 x Gas stove
1 x Cast Iron Pan Support
4 x Rubber legs
1 x Gas Regulator Set (Optional)
Please note: Gas Cylinder is not included!
- Propane 37mbar Screw-on - 13kg, 19kg, 3.9kg, 47kg, 6kg Propane
- Butane 29mbar Screw-on - 4.5kg Butane
|Gas Type||Butane, Propane and LPG gas mixtures|
|Inlet Pressure||28-30/37 mbar|
|Number of Burners||One Double ring|
|Flame Failure Device||YES|
|Pan Support||Cast Iron|
|Air flow control||Dampers underneath the gas stove|
|Auto Ignition||Yes - Piezo Ignition|
|Instalation Guidelines||Follow the instructions described in the user manual|
|Gas Consumption||max 345 gr/h|
|Product Dimensions - WxDxH||29 x 38 x 5 cm|
|Recommended Pan Diameter||15 - 30 cm|
|Outlet gas connector||Hose tail to fit ⌀ 8mm gas hose|