Built-In Induction Hob 2 Boost Zone Electric Cooker Sensor Timer 3500W NJ-I30
- The induction hob is a great way of shortening cooking times, accurately controlling temperatures, and minimizing energy consumption.
- This hard-wearing glass offers excellent heat resistance as well as being easy to maintain: any splashes or spillages will not burn onto the hob top and can be easily wiped away.
- With 9 power levels and LED display you can keep full control over the temperature, from a slow simmer to a roaring boil.
- The timer function automatically turns the hob off after the specified time has elapsed, and the automatic vessel detection turns the hob off once you have lifted the pan from the heating surface, allowing complete safety in operation
- Strong anti-pressure crystalline glass: which resists high temperature.
- LED screen display: a clear LED screen display and touch controls for simple use.
- 9 power levels: you can keep full control over the temperature
- Power: max 3500W (Front zone 1500W / 1800W (Boost), Rear zone 2000W/2300W(Boost)
- Plate size: 1 x 160 mm and 1 x 180mm.
- Features: Child Lock, Induction Hob, Sensor touch, 9 Power Levels, Individual Residual Heat Indicator, Automatic Safety Switch Off, BOOST, Digital Display, Timer
- Easy to clean: with a smooth surface - simply wipe down with a damp cloth.
Please Note: Cookware must be compatible with induction heating! Cookware must have a flat bottom since the magnetic field drops rapidly with distance from the surface. Glass and ceramics are unusable, as are solid copper or solid aluminum cookware for most models of the cooker.
1 x Induction Hob
1 x Scraper
|Front zone||1500W / 1800W (Boost)||160 mm|
|Rear zone||2000W / 2300W (Boost)||180 mm|
|Number of plates||2|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Control panel||Sensor touch|
|Total Power||3500 W|
Residual Heat Indicator
Automatic Safety Switch Off
|Product Dimensions||290 x 510 x 63mm|
|Built-in Size||270 x 480 mm|